Our law firm provides clients with legal services in all areas of law. The key activity, however, is to represent clients in litigations, criminal proceedings and providing legal services in the field of commercial law.
Members of the firm together dispose of experience within the following fields:
- provision of complex legal services to a major industrial company – mainly corporate, labour-law and contracts
- deputizing clients in civil, commercial and labour disputes at courts – in matters of claims for damages, claims on defect goods/works, claims for unjustified enrichment, financial compensations of intangible harm, invalid termination of employment relationship, determining of continuation of employment, and other
- deputizing clients in criminal proceedings – either as accused - mainly with regard to economic crimes - or as damaged at applying their claims within criminal procedure
- deputizing clients at public (state) or local authorities – building office, district office, Social Insurance Agency, Regional Public Health Authority and Public Health Authority of the Slovak Republic
- experience with projects and transactions – including assessment of material and legal status of the entity being acquired (“due dilligence”) and complex set-up and securing of legal process of transaction (including the approval process)